$67 -- Scratch|Bar: 'Impressive' Dinner on Restaurant RowScratch|Bar
Presented by: Travelzoo US
The Deal Is On
Join the Group Buy
* Limited Quantity
The deal is on!
Get a $5 credit!
After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Find us on facebook
$139See The Deal
$39See The Deal
$25See The Deal
$99See The Deal
$99See The Deal
$3,500See The Deal
$95See The Deal
$19See The Deal
$37See The Deal
$30See The Deal
$79See The Deal
$27See The Deal
The Beverly Hills gastropub is touted for its "highly inventive dishes" that are "attractively presented" (LA Times).
Through Aug. 31, 2015
- $67 (reg. $100) for a six-course chef's tasting dinner (designed to be shared) for two people
- Dine on dishes like the dry-aged Hanger steak and the pork belly oysters
- Or for $139 (reg. $210), indulge in a nine-course chef's tasting dinner for two with a bottle of wine to share (up to $40)
- Try items like the filet mignon tartar and the burnt vanilla bean ice cream for dessert
- Menu changes nightly; view the dinner menu and wine list here
Watch how dishes are carefully prepared in Eater LA's 60-second video.
Stephanie Diani for Travelzoo
Why we love it
- "Impressive cadre of culinary talent" and "some of the best eats in LA" (Where Magazine)
- Chef Phillip Lee brings a "'from scratch' focus" to his food (Gayot)
- Share carefully crafted chef-selected dishes such as roasted bone marrow 'n' sourdough
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable and Yelp
- Opt for a nine-course chef's tasting dinner for $139 and choose a bottle of wine to share
The fine print
Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week.Valid for two diners only. A bottle of wine exceeding $40 may be purchased with the nine-course dinner for a surcharge, paid directly to the merchant. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. No substitutions.
Choose your deal:
$67 -- 6-Course Dinner for 2, Reg. $100 (Value $100)
$139 -- 9-Course Dinner for 2 w/Bottle of Wine, Reg. $210 (Value $210)