$139 -- Palm Springs 4-Diamond Resort incl. $50 Credit
Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- 97% of Travelzoo guests loved this "elegant Mediterranean-style resort" (Travel + Leisure)
- With three pools -- one with a sandy beach -- five restaurants and a spa, it's a world in itself
- "Bright and airy" rooms spill onto balconies with pool or mountain views (Fodor's)
- Hit the links at the 36-hole Indian Wells Golf Resort, one of Golfweek’s 25 Best Courses You Can Play in California
Bask in the sun and cool off in one of Coachella Valley's largest pools for more than 45% off at this "luxurious" AAA 4-Diamond desert oasis (Fodor's).
- Sept. 1, 2014 - Dec. 30, 2014; rates vary within travel window
- $139 per night for a resort view room, daily Sept. 1-30 and Dec. 14-24
- $149 per night for a resort view room, daily Oct. 1 - Dec. 13 and Dec. 25-30
- +$30 for a corner room with separate sitting area
- Also includes $50 daily resort credit, reduced daily resort fee of $14 (reg. $28) and 50% off one appetizer at Glo with the purchase of a beverage in the lobby bar
- Room rate is for up to three guests in a king room and up to four guests in a two queen room
- Note: Pool will be closed Dec. 14-24, but guests will have access to the pool at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells over these dates.
The fine print
Not available on: Sept. 17-20; Oct. 25-28; Nov. 6-8, 10-15, 19-22, 25-29; Dec. 2-4. Note: Pool will be closed Dec. 14-24, but guests will have access to the pool at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells over these dates. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the online booking instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A reduced resort fee of $14 per night (reg. $28) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers self-parking, fitness classes, Wi-Fi access, bottled water and use of resort bicycles. The full resort fee of $28 will appear on the confirmation after making a reservation, but it will be discounted upon check-in. Maximum occupancy for a king room is three people and maximum occupancy for a room with two queen beds is four people, including children. Children may not stay in a room without an adult. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made online three days prior to arrival (see voucher for instructions). Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.