$15 -- Los Alamitos: Day at the Races for 2, Reg. $34
Los Alamitos Race Course
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- "A good place to catch a race" (Time Out)
- Los Alamitos has hosted horse racing since the 1950s
- Makes a great activity for groups
For 55% off, two people can spend a day at the Los Alamitos Race Course, home to Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner California Chrome.
Select dates Sept. 5-21, 2014
- For $15 (reg. $33.50), receive Grandstand admission for two
- A California Chrome T-shirt per person (sizes M, L, XL while supplies last)
- Preferred parking for one car and a racing program
- For $29 (reg. $67), visit in a party of four and double the above offer -- four shirts, preferred parking for two cars and two programs
The fine print
Racing will be held on September 5-7, 11-14, and 18-21. Post time is 2 p.m. Reservations are not required. Present voucher at parking kiosk upon arrival; parking attendant will direct you to a preferred spot. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for two or four people. Subject to weather conditions. Limit two purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on additional products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. No XXL shirts available.