$15 & up -- New Media Film Festival at Landmark Theater
New Media Film Festival
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Choose three different tickets; one includes a VIP wine mixer
- Screens over 100 films and content from nearly 40 countries
- Diverse categories like drone, shorts, pilots and virtual reality
- Buy as many vouchers as you'd like and make it a group outing
New Media Film Festival offers tickets to dozens of genres screened at the Westside Pavillion's Landmark theater. Save up to 40% on tickets.
Tuesday-Thursday, June 6-8, 2017
- $15 for a single-session screening ticket for one person; festival takes place Wednesday, June 6-Thursday, June 8 (reg. $25)
- View the schedule for times, genres and included Q&A sessions; offers 3D, new media, shorts, web series, digital comic and more
- $21 for a ticket for one to the VIP Soiree wine mixer; takes place Wednesday, June 6 from 5-7 p.m. (reg. $35)
- Includes two glasses of wine and cheese, with a chance to meet the festival's filmmakers
- Or for $99, get a three-day ticket to all screenings and the VIP mixer (reg. $149)
- Includes opening night red carpet, Q&As, panels, keynote speakers, awards ceremony and more
The fine print
This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit for one day tickets; three-day ticket may be used from June 6-8. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app.