$299 -- Grand Canyon Campout Experience w/Activities & Meals
Grand Canyon Ranch Resort
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- A two-hour drive from Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Ranch is near the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and is a great base for exploring the area
- Ride horseback through Joshua tree-lined trails on a scenic guided tour and enjoy live entertainment at a cowboy-style campfire with s'mores
- Fodor's says "this historic 106,000-acre working cattle ranch takes guests on an adventure to the Old West"
- Guests have access to a variety of activities through the hotel, including wagon rides, buffalo safaris and helicopter tours (fees apply)
Saddle up for an authentic American adventure: camping under the stars in the Grand Canyon for 50% off regular rates through the end of summer.
Mary Walker Baus
- Through October 2014, including weekends
- $299 for a one-night Campout Experience for two adults in a standard tent/tipi
- $499 for two adults and up to two children in a larger tent/tipi
- The package includes a scenic horseback riding tour, dinner by campfire and a hearty breakfast the next morning upon return to the ranch
- Also available: $598 for two nights for a family of four -- including one night at Turner Camp and one night at the ranch headquarters in a family tent or safari tipi, plus one dinner and one breakfast
The fine print
Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 702-736-8787 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. A resort fee of $15 per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers daily bottle of water, s'mores at the campfire, cowboy guides and musical entertainment. The standard tents/tipis have a maximum occupancy of two. The large tents/tipis have a maximum occupancy of six. Additional adults are $50 per night. Children 12 years of age and younger are free. Children must be 9 years of age or older to participate in the horseback riding tour. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.