$45 -- Chapter One: Top-Rated Santa Ana Dinner for 2
Chapter One: the modern local
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Rated 4.4 stars on OpenTable for inventive, gourmet dishes
- OC Weekly says there's "no question Chapter One is great"
- Buy a voucher for four and dine with a group
- Boasts a "menu unlike any other" in Orange County (CBS LA)
CBS Los Angeles rates Chapter One among the best restaurants in Santa Ana. Visit this hot spot for dinner and use your voucher seven days a week.
Through March 31, 2017
- $45 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $85)
- Any one small plate to share, like the duck croquettes with duck confit, mashed potato, XO mole and lime sour cream
- Two entrees, such as the braised short rib with horseradish gremolata and caraway-glazed carrots and yams (up to $28 each)
- Any one dessert to share, like the vanilla bean souffle
- $88 for dinner for four (reg. $170)
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; a 15% auto-gratuity based on the full value will be added. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.