$50 & up -- LA WineFest: 500+ Wines & Spirits, 40% OffLA WineFest
Presented by: Travelzoo US
this deal will end in 00:00:00
Join the Group Buy
* Limited Quantity
The deal is over
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 05/07/2014
Get a $5 credit!
After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Find us on facebook
This 2014 LA WineFest offer saves 40% on individual day passes or tickets for two and includes a souvenir wine glass.
May 31 (2 p.m. - 6 p.m.) & June 1 (noon - 5 p.m.)
- Ticket for one person on Saturday, May 31 ... $52.50 (reg. $85 at the gate)
- Ticket for one person on Sunday, June 1 ... $50 (reg. $85 at the gate)
- Tickets for two people valid for May 31 or June 1 ... $99 (reg. $170 at the gate)
- Entrants get unlimited wine and spirits tastings and a souvenir glass
- Food trucks, boutique products and certain seminars are an additional cost
- Note: there are no fees with this deal -- an additional savings of $5.67-$11.34 if buying online
Why we love it
- Unlimited tastings of more than 500 wines, brews and spirits from around the world
- The annual outdoor festival hosts live entertainment, shopping boutiques and food trucks
- Vineyards include Cupcake Vineyards, Cielo Wineyards and Temecula Valley Winegrowers
- Food trucks onsite include Border Grill, The Grilled Cheese Truck and Crepe de VIlle
The fine print
Print out your voucher and bring it to the Travelzoo window at Raleigh Studios on the date of the event. Your voucher will be exchanged for an admission wristband. Attendees must be 21 or older; must bring valid ID to the event for entry. This is a date-specific event. No refunds or exchanges. Food, boutique items and certain seminars will be an additional cost.
About LA WineFest
Choose your deal:
$52.50: Single Admission to LA WineFest - Saturday, May 31 (Value $85)
$50: Single Admission to LA WineFest - Sunday, June 1 (Value $85)
$99: Admission for Two to LA WineFest - May 31 or June 1 (Value $170)
The deal is over