$59 -- Playa del Rey: Open Bar, Small Plates & Dessert for 2
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Co-founder Robert Kronfli is a "Rock Star Redefining the Industry" (Zagat)
- Rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable and Yelp
- The menu is "conducive to drinking copious amounts of wine" (Eater LA)
- Valid seven days a week into spring
Eater LA calls Bacari P.D.R. "a cozy wine bar just steps from the ocean." Visit Playa del Rey for a 90-minute open bar with Italian-style dishes to share.
Feb. 1 - April 30, 2017
- $59 for a food and drinks package for two (reg. $92)
- 90-minute open bar, including house red or white wine, sangria, Bacaro beer and bubbly
- Choice of four cicchetti (hot, cold or pizza options up to $9 each) to share, like crab crostini, poached shrimp with a citrus-chili sauce or oven-roasted bone marrow
- A dessert to share, like Nutella panino or brown butter cookie dough
- $115 for this food and drinks package for four (reg. $184)
Visit Saturday-Sunday and save on weekend brunch with bottomless cocktails.
Lynn Millspaugh for Travelzoo
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed starting Feb. 1, 2017; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.