$30 – Coliseum Pool & Grill at Pelican Hill: Dinner for 2 w/Wine
The Coliseum Pool & Grill at The Resort at Pelican Hill
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Located at AAA 5-Diamond the Resort at Pelican Hill
- Travel + Leisure calls the circular pool the "centerpiece of the resort"
- Choose anything on the menu, plus get wine with dinner
- Heated outdoor terrace and open bar and lounge with nine-foot TV
- Rated 4.3 stars on OpenTable with more than 700 reviews
The Coliseum Pool & Grill offers dinner or lunch with stunning coastal views; both deals include complimentary valet parking.
Through April 30, 2017; days vary by voucher
- $30 for dinner for two, with $50 to spend toward food items; and two glasses of wine (reg. $74 combined)
- Try dishes like the prime New York steak with sorrel chimichurri or the roasted salmon with Greek yogurt horseradish dill sauce
- Two glasses of house red or house white wine
- $19 for lunch for one, with $35 to spend toward food items; and bottomless iced tea or soda (reg. $38 combined)
- Order items such as the blackened fish tacos or the Irvine Ranch kale and diver scallop salad
- Both offers include complimentary valet parking
- View the menu
Buy up to two vouchers for lunch to bring a guest to dine with you.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Dinner is valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's dinner hours (4-9 p.m.); lunch is valid Monday-Thursday only during merchant's lunch hours (11 a.m-4 p.m.). Reservations recommended, but not required; subject to availability. Terrace seating may be requested but is not guaranteed. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid Feb. 11-14, April 16 (Easter Sunday) or on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Limit one voucher per table for dinner; limit two vouchers per table for lunch. Valid for one or two diners only, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers or ongoing promotions. Must use in one visit.