Four Seasons Beverly Hills: Spa Day w/Bubbly & Valet
Spa at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Conde Nast Traveler calls this hotel a "world-class" property
- Take your pick of a massage, facial or package with both
- Includes a pool and amenities pass for a future visit, a $100 value
- Save more than $140 on each option
- Short drive from Rodeo Drive and Robertson Avenue shopping
Four Seasons at Beverly Hills is known for "classic luxury" (Forbes); spa days at this celeb-favorite hotel include rooftop pool access and sparkling wine.
Valid through April 14, 2017
- $155 for a 50-minute Swedish massage package for one (reg. $298)
- $185 for a 50-minute custom organic facial package for one (reg. $333)
- Uses products from top skincare line Tata Harper
- $325 for both the massage and facial package for one (reg. $503)
- All packages include a glass of sparkling wine, rooftop pool and amenity access, valet parking and a day pass to use pool/amenities during a future visit ($100 value; expires April 14, 2017)
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Monday-Friday only during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one person. Must use facial and massage in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Day pass expires April 14, 2017; may be used during return visit.