Jonathan Gold Pick: 5-Course Dinner w/Wine, Save $120
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Valentino Restaurant has almost too many awards to count
- "One of the great Italian wine lists in the world" (LA Times)
- No. 9 on Gayot's "Top 10 Italian Restaurants in the U.S." list
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Zagat and earned a spot on the "Best Restaurants in Santa Monica" list
- La Eater calls owner Piero Selvaggio "a legend"
Valentino Restaurant lands a spot on Jonathan Gold's coveted Top 101 Restaurants list again in 2016; Travelzoo members save almost $120 on a five-course Italian dinner for two.
Through Aug. 31, 2017; Tuesday-Saturday
- For $149, experience a five-course tasting menu for two with a glass of bubbly or house wine per person (reg. $268)
- $297 for this dinner for four (reg. $536)
- Note: No substitutions; menu items subject to change.
Stephanie Diani for Travelzoo
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid Tuesday-Saturday (closed Sunday-Monday) during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for two or four diners depending on voucher purchased. Limit five vouchers per table for dinner for two; limit two vouchers per table for dinner for four. Valid for dine-in only. No substitutions; menu items subject to change. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Not valid during special events. Must use in one visit. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Base value not valid on: Dec. 24, 31, 2017; Feb. 10-11, 14, 2018.