Larchmont: Cocktails & Apps in Craftsman-Style Cottage
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Uses all-natural ingredients for craft cocktails and house infused spirits
- Members praise its "intimate" ambiance and "phenomenal" food
- Less than a mile away from the quaint shops of Larchmont Village, a neighborhood the LA Times says is "definitely worth a stop"
- Rated 4.6 stars on OpenTable
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with a group
The Larchmont serves a "serious bar program" in its 100-year-old Craftsman house that provokes a feeling of "visiting someone's house" (Gayot).
Through July 10, 2017; Wednesday-Sunday
- $45 for a drinks and appetizers package (reg. $92)
- Share two appetizers up to $16 each, such as the charred Spanish octopus or hamachi crudo, and four craft cocktails, beer or wine up to $15 each
- $49 for a martini flight and appetizers package (reg. $104)
- Share two appetizers up to $16 each and four custom-made martinis up to $18 each; can make half martinis on request
- Valid for use by any number of people
Ye Rin Mok for Travelzoo
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Wednesday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours (closed Mondays and Tuesdays). Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Cannot combine with other offers. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Must use in one visit. Not valid for event packages or private dining.