Newport Beach: Gray Whale Watching in Final Migration
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Get a $5 credit! After you buy a deal, you'll get a personalized referral link. Share it with your friends and earn a $5 credit when your friend makes a purchase. Read more.
Why we love it
- Davey's Locker is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor with over 500 reviews
- Dolphins and sea lions are common sightings on the trip
- Great family-friendly outing; buy as many vouchers as you'd like
- Available on weekends, which is regularly priced higher
See gray whales, alongside humpback whales, in its final stage of migration in April and May. Then spot finback, minke and blue whales in summer and fall.
Through Oct. 31, 2017
- $10 for a two- to 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. up to $72)
- $19 for the cruise for two adults (reg. up to $36)
- $8 for the cruise for one child, ages 3-12; or one senior, ages 60 and up (reg. up to $30)
- Cruises are offered multiple times daily; check schedule here
- Note: A fuel surcharge and wharfage fee of $2-$4 per person may apply. Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
This area can be subject to high traffic. We recommend departing early to manage traffic and ensure parking.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Please see voucher for reservation instructions. This cruise is not recommended for those highly sensitive to motion sickness. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. Upon arrival, you will need to present your Travelzoo voucher to check in. Tax, if applicable, gratuity and fuel surcharge are not included. A fuel surcharge and wharfage fee of $2-$4 per person may apply. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on major holidays (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Children 2 and under will only be charged for fuel surcharge. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one or two adults people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Outside alcohol, ice chests, coolers or glass containers are strictly prohibited.